5 Advanced Techniques for Pianists
In this bonus video, let's talk about 5 intermediate-advanced tips that will help you when you come across more difficult repertoire.
1. Large leaps - how do we achieve big jumps with accuracy and confidence?
2. Trills - any particular technique to make trills easy to play?
3. Repeated notes - how should we play repeated notes quickly and efficiently?
4. Weight consistency - how do we achieve a consistent sound across the keyboard?
5. Relaxing - why relaxing is the key to control